Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (19 Viewers)

"bear whizz, bear whizz...
the only ursine beer is..."

nope, don't know that one, either

Is this Delta 8 a THC product or something else? How would one acquire some in Metry brah?

I have a bunch coming in tomorrow

I clicked on Delta 10 and they have nothing there, why have an option open that has nothing in it?
Because delta 10 is brand new and my guess is they are waiting for inventory

From what I read, delta 8 makes you more relaxed while delta 10 is more of a energizing happy high

Looking forward to it

Because delta 10 is brand new and my guess is they are waiting for inventory

From what I read, delta 8 makes you more relaxed while delta 10 is more of a energizing happy high

Looking forward to it
Even reading that site it says that Delta 8 has some THC in it. I'm confused on how this is legal to sell but I am not complaining. I want to buy one but I quit smoking for now despite the fact that I keep cheating.

Even reading that site it says that Delta 8 has some THC in it. I'm confused on how this is legal to sell but I am not complaining. I want to buy one but I quit smoking for now despite the fact that I keep cheating.
First thing you need to know is that even tho Delta 8 and Delta 10 are legal, a drug test can't tell the difference.

Basically they are derived from legal hemp products. It's a technicality...a loophole. Some states are already moving to create legislation to close it. I didn't see where Louisiana is one of those states

First thing you need to know is that even tho Delta 8 and Delta 10 are legal, a drug test can't tell the difference.

Basically they are derived from legal hemp products. It's a technicality...a loophole. Some states are already moving to create legislation to close it. I didn't see where Louisiana is one of those states
So I guess that they can tell the difference with Delta 9? And I think I want to order a Delta 8 or 10 while I'm still cheating and that the loophole still exists.

So a grandaddy purple vape has less than .3 THC. I know that it's skirtting the rules on selling THC but I don't see how this would get me high.

So I guessing that they can tell the difference with Delta 9? And I think I want to order a Delta 8 or 10 while I'm still cheating and that the loophole still exists.
I am planning on putting in a decent supply. I need to see how much medical marijuana costs here since I am sure I would qualify but I have heard it's really expensive

I have been having the best rest I have had since I got injured. 3 or 4 oxycodones and 50mg delta 8 is a recipe for a great night's sleep

I am planning on putting in a decent supply. I need to see how much medical marijuana costs here since I am sure I would qualify but I have heard it's really expensive

I have been having the best rest I have had since I got injured. 3 or 4 oxycodones and 50mg delta 8 is a recipe for a great night's sleep
I know someone that gets the medical in LA and says that the spray is awesome. Unfortunately he isn't willing to share any of it. That's also all about the high whereas you're about the pain relief.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom