Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (30 Viewers)

The funny part is that it is the marijuana lobbyists leading the charge to outlaw Delta 8 and Delta 10

Their website sucks, I tried ordering something but because I have limited funds and they want me to click on things that I already clicked it's saying that I can't get it right now. Bastages. EDIT: Nevermind, the tax and shirt goes over what I have so that's why it won't work.

Their website sucks, I tried ordering something but because I have limited funds and they want me to click on things that I already clicked it's saying that I can't get it right now. Bastages. EDIT: Nevermind, the tax and shirt goes over what I have so that's why it won't work.
I got 2 packs of Lumi Delta 9 Microdose Drops and 2 packs of forty gummies 25 MG Delta 8

So a grandaddy purple vape has less than .3 THC. I know that it's skirtting the rules on selling THC but I don't see how this would get me high.
I had a close friend and coworker who lost her job because she failed her drug test messing with this stuff. She kept insisting that she didn't get high from it but the employer didn't care

Evening birches. I'm planning a wine tasting day trip down in Valle de Guadalupe next weekend as my mom & her best friend are coming to visit me for Mother's Day weekend.
Sounds good. Slip her an edible and film it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom