Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (26 Viewers)

Then I will raise a glass of kefir this Monday and toast all of your health and try not to be too smug šŸ˜‚ okay Iā€™m British we canā€™t do anything without being smug....sorry šŸ‘šŸ¾
Well I do have a 4 day weekend next weekend so I guess I have an independent holiday.

My company has unlimited vacation so needing ā€œpaidā€ days off that donā€™t dig into my vacation time no longer applies to me. When I want time off, I take it.

Are things opening up a bit now?
We have just come out of lockdown and everyone is running around shopping, hitting the beauty spots, going out again. Feels like a warm spring after a long summer...whatā€™s the safety situation like in USA right now?
Iā€™m off to Wales for some mountain biking....thankfully the ā€˜borderā€™ has reopened. Trapped permanently in England is a fate I donā€™t want to suffer again for a while šŸ˜‚

Going to take some effort to fit beers in this weekend. Daughter has softball practice this evening then has to be at the school at 830am to get on the bus for an away double header. Youngest son has flag football at 930am then he's having a buddy over for his first sleep over tomorrow. Wife works so I don't feel comfortable drinking beers with someone else's kid here when there's not other adult here.

Dosed myself with a Delta 8 gummy, some Delta 8 sublingual drops, and my oxycodone

About to head to chill in bed and watch TV and allow my arse to macrame itself to the mattress
Did you say before that that stuff gets you high? Or does it just relax you?

50 mg gives me a good, relaxed high
I was looking into the Granddaddy Purp vape, I'm just not sure about something that's less than 2 percent. Besides I was drunk then and that's when I want to smoke(while trying to quit). I have the money now for it but I'm not buying it. I do like the option though.

I was looking into the Granddaddy Purp vape, I'm just not sure about something that's less than 2 percent. Besides I was drunk then and that's when I want to smoke(while trying to quit). I have the money now for it but I'm not buying it. I do like the option though.
For the time being....some states are trying to outlaw it. I am trying to build up a reserve lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom