Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (16 Viewers)

There is a certain poster on the SSF who appears to be having a mental breakdown over the Saints draft(moreso than others). On the one hand, I find it kind of entertaining. On the other, I'm a little worried and think we should send him a bottle of bourbon and some edibles.

There is a certain poster on the SSF who appears to be having a mental breakdown over the Saints draft(moreso than others). On the one hand, I find it kind of entertaining. On the other, I'm a little worried and think we should send him a bottle of bourbon and some edibles.
I might have that person on ignore. Ignore is such a great feature on here.

I'm not sure he's old enough...I could be wrong tho. :hihi:

There’s an ignore button? Never knew....could have used that 10 yrs back when a guy on here (who was strangely popular despite advocating organised violence against politicians) started overtly threatening me and a couple of other people on here.
The attitude of some people on the politics board seemed to be...ahh it’s ok don’t worry he’s just a weirdo who posts late at night when on hard drugs.
Glad he got permabanned....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom