Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (43 Viewers)

This is my last reply.....my wife had 8 beers tonight so I have a window before she's too asleep to wake up haha

I got tired of being the only one drunk nightly. @zeetes sobered up on me which is good for him but was shining the light brighter on me. I been holding it down but incognito.

I'm still drinking but have kept it to a couple of drinks 1 or 2 days per week. Those two vodka nights a few weeks back really scarred me (or my liver) so I've been taking it easy ever since. I did drink some 11% Mexican stout I found at the little liquor store by my house on Memorial day and that stuff forked me up pretty good and I only had 2 pints but as I type that I remembered that when you buy an 11% beer at a bar, they serve it in those 5oz glasses..... I drank it by the pint. Whoops!

Today I went out to eat lunch at a Mexican place downtown with one of my friends and we had 3 shots of tequila each. Just enough to make me slightly buzzed but after I got home, it quickly wore off.

I, for one, don't get the Nickelback hate and never have. I like them. Now you have me in a drunken stupor humming "hanging out". Haha

They're hacky, but not aggressively awful. They're lame. Chad Krueger looks like a horse and makes children uncomfortable because no one wants to look at a horse man sing bad rock. They do lame things like sing about being rockstars They're very uncool, and if your friends admit to liking them you should definetly Johnny Cage punch them in the nads. But they aren't the worst thing they ever happened. They're McDonalds. Objectively terrible but not the worst. Filet o Fish bullshirt, basically.

I tend to talk about various things when I'm drunk so I stopped when @CapitalCitySaint said I couldn't move forward.

The thread was moving too far away from its original intent which is to discuss what we are drinking during quarantine and intoxication. I gotta keep the drunks focused!

The thread was moving too far away from its original intent which is to discuss what we are drinking during quarantine and intoxication. I gotta keep the drunks focused!

I wasn't trying to blame you or anything like that. I was asking a cooking question in that thread because I knew people would see it. You were right to stop me.

I, for one, don't get the Nickelback hate and never have. I like them. Now you have me in a drunken stupor humming "hanging out". Haha

You sicko

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom