Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (21 Viewers)

so, a "friend" of mine (well now, i consider a moron, not a friend) told me i'm stupid. i said why? then he proceeded to say i'm just a dumb vajayjay who doesn't understand the world. after asking what that means, his explanation is that i'm too stupid to understand.

yes, i am ignorant to a lot of things, yet, i don't consider myself stupid. infact, the calling me stupid, thinks this makes yourself look stupid. if anything, i am quite smart. dumb? yes. semi-intelligent? also yes. fork it. everyone should feel this way.

i dunno. it has just stuck with me a few days now. why? not sure. it just bothers me that someone thinks i am stupid. i am many, many things, but stupid isn't one of them.

dunno, but i have been kinda been bummed out about it.

this is why it is 4 am and i'm posting about it.

maybe i am? fork it. why point it out if so?
Maybe don't listen to the moron? :scratch:

Fwiw, I don't understand the world, but then, the world is a mess, so :shrug:.

In any case, that moran doesn't speak for you, us or anyone other than himself.

If you're not stupid, you got nothing to worry about. You're short, not stupid. :hihi: And us who dats love ya because you're you. :9:

so, a "friend" of mine (well now, i consider a moron, not a friend) told me i'm stupid. i said why? then he proceeded to say i'm just a dumb vajayjay who doesn't understand the world. after asking what that means, his explanation is that i'm too stupid to understand.

yes, i am ignorant to a lot of things, yet, i don't consider myself stupid. infact, the calling me stupid, thinks this makes yourself look stupid. if anything, i am quite smart. dumb? yes. semi-intelligent? also yes. fork it. everyone should feel this way.

i dunno. it has just stuck with me a few days now. why? not sure. it just bothers me that someone thinks i am stupid. i am many, many things, but stupid isn't one of them.

dunno, but i have been kinda been bummed out about it.

this is why it is 4 am and i'm posting about it.

maybe i am? fork it. why point it out if so?
You're not stupid. You might be crazy but you ain't stupid.

Stupid is as stupid does. Mama always said life is like a box of chocolates. She also said if someone calls you stupid you punch them in the face. You can blame it on your lack of worldly understanding.

Stupid is as stupid does. Mama always said life is like a box of chocolates. She also said if someone calls you stupid you punch them in the face. You can blame it on your lack of worldly understanding.

Punching someone in the face might be a logistical challenge for some people. :hihi: But, there's something else punchable within reach. :9:

Maybe don't listen to the moron? :scratch:

Fwiw, I don't understand the world, but then, the world is a mess, so :shrug:.

In any case, that moran doesn't speak for you, us or anyone other than himself.

If you're not stupid, you got nothing to worry about. You're short, not stupid. :hihi: And us who dats love ya because you're you. :9:

You're not stupid. You might be crazy but you ain't stupid.
i dunno. i'm just in a mood lately. fork it.

I've been there. You'll get through it. Hang in there my friend. :9:
thanks. i'm not the easiest person to get along with, but i have a close-knit group of friends. though, i've alienated a few of them, but i know all have my back. i have also have an addictive personality and go beyond what i should, which is is why i am no longer on ambien.

other than dago, none live nearby. it sucks. i usually hangout with people who i like, but don't consider friends. i also hate leaving my house. i only do because of letting my mom and leech (32, almost 33) of a brother stay with me and i need to get away.

i dunno, i'm just miserable. without my wife, i have become accustomed to a peaceful life of nothing. i miss that. also, other than a few contract gigs, not being employed since september, has really had me down. august 1997 - september 2020 gainful employment, not being employed is forked. i am lost. plus, everyone wants remote now. i'm a beggar, not a chooser, but i like working in an office. i'm an introverted bipolar forker, though it is nice listing to people. i just want a schedule of what to do. i give all of what i have to finish a task. i also interview terribly. fork it.

sigh. i love sr. let's me vent. how i haven't been banned yet is a miracle.

my poor doggies, well one actually. the other two bark at. thunder, thunder, thunder.

my poor doggies, well one actually. the other two bark at. thunder, thunder, thunder.
I got one climbing all over me trying to be Thunder Buddies

these things supposedly work on fearful pups

we're far afield from the thread topic, so...

i'm having a deckfresher(tm) of margarita wine, triple sec, and pellegrino

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom