Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (9 Viewers)

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have that on blu-ray and it's awesome.
I'd love a blu-ray version of Live Sheet: Binge & Purge concert. Can't decide if the San Diego or Seattle version is better.

The Moscow concert would also be pretty great. The sea of people in that one is crazy.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
That's early. I only watch vicariously in this thread. I'm not an alone drinker and these days I'm only social drinking one cocktail.
It would've been early for me when I worked at Gordon's since I would've still been on the clock but I don't work past 12-2pm at Big Lots. I wait until 4:30-5 to start if I'm working the next day.

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I'm on vacation at VA beach so my drinking time can start anytime. I typically don't start until 6-7pm because that's my groove time. I beat my wife's arse at washers earlier.....3 skunk games. I'm a horribly sore winner. I'm working on it but when you skunk someone 3 games straight how do you say anything without it coming off as a sore winner? The best part is I'm way better at corn hole than washers. I have to count my points as half to even make it somewhat entertaining and even then I skunk them haha

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm on vacation at VA beach so my drinking time can start anytime. I typically don't start until 6-7pm because that's my groove time. I beat my wife's arse at washers earlier.....3 skunk games. I'm a horribly sore winner. I'm working on it but when you skunk someone 3 games straight how do you say anything without it coming off as a sore winner? The best part is I'm way better at corn hole than washers. I have to count my points as half to even make it somewhat entertaining and even then I skunk them haha
Pretty much depends on if you want to have sex or not

Today I grabbed a bargain bottle of scotch called Naked Grouse. For $30 it's good whiskey if you like a sherry bomb

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Pretty much depends on if you want to have sex or not

Today I grabbed a bargain bottle of scotch called Naked Grouse. For $30 it's good whiskey if you like a sherry bomb
I've been married 20 years......sex is never a factor as to how I act these days haha

Madmarsha

I default to sarcasm
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I have no idea what "washers" is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread