Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (10 Viewers)

SAINT__STEVEN

IN for that TITle Run
Reaction score
Bucks in 6! Unreal, so happy for this city.
A ton of parallels between MIL and NOLA, my 2 most favorite little-big cities!

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Holding down the forums miller lite consumption here. Drinking partly out of worry the last few days though. Of you knew me your know I spend a fair amount of time in the garage and alot of that time is spent on maintaining our vehicles. Mostly to keep me out of the very predicament I'm facing. This week my truck started getting hard to start intermittent when it had set. My gut tells me I have an injector or injectors going south. It puts me in a horrible position. I need to tow the camper back 6 hours to PA then drive unloaded another 4 back to Ohio. We leave early Saturday morning (4am). Not really time to take the truck anywhere to get it looked at or injectors tested so I'm going to have to just pray the truck makes it. I'm in the position I prepare months to not be in. I just can't do anything about an injector issue. A set of 6 diesel injectors is ~$3k. Not like it's something I can just change unless I have too. The downside is if I have one let go on the trip and I go lean it'll burn a piston up and I'm looking at probably $10k or more. Just not a position I enjoy being in. Hence the extra miller lites the last few nights.

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
You know who makes me want to drink? People who string together a small collection of "big" sounding words to try and appear smarter and more witty than they actually are and the words don't actually go together and they sound ridiculous and stupid.
Yeah.... I hate those pompous egomaniacal elitist thesaurian types

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I'm drinking beer right now. Gonna cook some potato pancakes, bacon and green beans for dinner with some blueberry cream cheese syrup pudding with cool whip and home made graham cracker crust broken into pieces.

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Down to our last few days of va beach. Campground has had a couple bands come in and play live since we've been here. Tonight's band sucks balls. They're playing the sleepiest music ever. Had free beer at the pavilion but since I travel with beer and guessed it wouldn't be miller lite I just stuck with my cooler. The band (2 guys with guitars) played eric Clapton's wonderful tonight then announced they were going with something totally opposite of that and broke out into the eagles' take it easy. Neither are bad songs but those are end of the night songs when you're trying to put the bar to sleep and send them home.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
Down to our last few days of va beach. Campground has had a couple bands come in and play live since we've been here. Tonight's band sucks balls. They're playing the sleepiest music ever. Had free beer at the pavilion but since I travel with beer and guessed it wouldn't be miller lite I just stuck with my cooler. The band (2 guys with guitars) played eric Clapton's wonderful tonight then announced they were going with something totally opposite of that and broke out into the eagles' take it easy. Neither are bad songs but those are end of the night songs when you're trying to put the bar to sleep and send them home.
Did you take the hint?

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
This actually makes sense. I’m talking about words that people think actually go together to construct a sentence bit actually don’t. It’s phony and annoying.
Your autonomical tendencies really profligate our amusement at rendering your post.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread