Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (42 Viewers)

dude, one of our cockatiels got loose and i had to get oven mits to get it back in the cage. flying sheet ain't no joke.
I have two more stories that are worse and one from someone that I know that's the absolute worst. The worst one for me would be when I lived near Clearly Playground so I couldn't have been older than 4-6. I was taking a bath and looked behind me and saw a roach swimming towards me. I hopped the fork out of that screaming! Next one was within 10 years ago, that night will live in infamy. I killed 5 flying cockroaches within 2-3 minutes in my kitchen and NONE appeared at the same time. It was LITERALLY kill one and another appears. The WORST story is that someone I know took a sip from some milk and there was a roach in there.

I will be crunked up before midnight. I think this is my 5th drink so a liter, I'll know for sure when I go into the kitchen for the next one. I always know how much wine I drink because the boxed wine drips after you use it so after pouring a drink I use a napkin to "catch" it. I simply add the amount of drops on the napkin to know how much I drink combined with the 200ml per drink model.

I have two more stories that are worse and one from someone that I know that's the absolute worst. The worst one for me would be when I lived near Clearly Playground so I couldn't have been older than 4-6. I was taking a bath and looked behind me and saw a roach swimming towards me. I hopped the fork out of that screaming! Next one was within 10 years ago, that night will live in infamy. I killed 5 flying cockroaches within 2-3 minutes in my kitchen and NONE appeared at the same time. It was LITERALLY kill one and another appears. The WORST story is that someone I know took a sip from some milk and there was a roach in there.
fork that. roaches are one thing, but when they fly? nope.

lived for a spell on general haig in a duplex that had ALL the roaches

we tried every kind of repellent/killer and could not rid ourselves of the monsters, tho it was otherwise a great place

imagine my utter shock when years later, conversing with the wife of a friend, she shrieked, "you lived in the roach house, too?!"

Hopefully it's a quick one. I haven't been really sick or anything, but just some nasty allergies and I had a couple of abcesses, which were painful as fork.

Speaking of rona, here in Fairfax County, yesterday was the first day in over a year with no new cases. For a densely populated County with 70k+ cases to date, pretty impressive.
Well I woke up Thursday with a gnarly sinus pressure headache. Yesterday I felt fine until the evening and it returned with the sore throat. I presume some sort of sinus infection is trying to get me. Have loaded up on vitamin C & some immunity herbs to try to get ahead of it. I don’t know if I mentioned that already. I just feel tired with a sore throat.

Well I woke up Thursday with a gnarly sinus pressure headache. Yesterday I felt fine until the evening and it returned with the sore throat. I presume some sort of sinus infection is trying to get me. Have loaded up on vitamin C & some immunity herbs to try to get ahead of it. I don’t know if I mentioned that already. I just feel tired with a sore throat.
Supposedly zinc is good as well.

Morning sickness?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom