Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (30 Viewers)

Just super tired and sore from all the packing and working on stuff the last 3-4 days. My son was going to follow us out in his car tomorrow but tonight we were changing his oil and I noticed he has a broken half shaft mount so he's going to have to ride out with us this trip. He's pretty bummed out about it.
I hate it when I break the mount of my shaft

We was drinking Weller with my neighbor with NHL and NBA playoffs. He got in a fight with my other neighbor on Sunday night when said other neighbor got mad about complaints about his dogs. Other neighbor, drunk, drove up to my neighbors house, knocked over his trash cans, and then charged at neighbor. Neighbor had to punch him in head, twice, Knocking him down.

Live in an upper middle class neighborhood. This is trailer park shirt. And my drunk arse tl me
No Koo

Evening birches!

It's was drinky Friday and now Saturday morning over here in the East.

Bourbon has been had this evening - switched it up a bit and went with Woodford.

I'm going to turn in early tonight because I'm driving to Philly in a few hours for a craigslist adventure and then I'll be be back home by noon. :yes:

Evening birches!

It's was drinky Friday and now Saturday morning over here in the East.

Bourbon has been had this evening - switched it up a bit and went with Woodford.

I'm going to turn in early tonight because I'm driving to Philly in a few hours for a craigslist adventure and then I'll be be back home by noon. :yes:
Do tell...

heh - there's really not much to it. I'm buying some accessories for my lawn care equipment, and I got a great deal on them. They're brand new and I'm saving a good chunk of change by driving a few hours each way.

Last weekend, I drove to the Delaware coast to get a patio umbrella and stand that sell for $550+ new for $105 that was barely used.

Miller lite Friday night. Rained almost all day here and getting healthy dose of it tomorrow. Puts a damper on the camping but we've been through this 1000 times and will make due.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom