Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (56 Viewers)

I’ve been playing a lot of John Prine the last couple of nights. Decided to record this one - I always liked it. He’s got so many great songs to play and sing.

Don’t @ me.

I'm always behind the times....saw this song last week. It's an old song but new to me and I can't stop listening to it. Not really my usual genre so when my kids heard me listening to it they were weirded out haha What I can't figure out is if he wrote it or if it's a Marley cover. Internet says he wrote it but YouTube has a version labeled as Marley.

Deveron 12, neat. Smooth, hint of sweet, and a tiny touch of peat on the finish. Very nice.

Calandros on Perkins has cognac aged over 200 years
Kind of amazes me when you think of everything that happened in that region during that time and those casks remained undisturbed

That has to be what history tastes like

I had a $270 bottle of sake once and it was the second cheapest bottle on the menu.

It was awesome.

price does not always equal quality. I've tried it many many times, but never cared for it.

wine wine and more wine. Drawbridge that I take to get to the local decent liquor store will be shut down for over a year next week. So it is either Drizly (with a different liquor store with lesser stuff) or strike a deal with the owner of the local store fore delivery.

Total wine, for some reason, will not ship to me.

wine wine and more wine. Drawbridge that I take to get to the local decent liquor store will be shut down for over a year next week. So it is either Drizly (with a different liquor store with lesser stuff) or strike a deal with the owner of the local store fore delivery.

Total wine, for some reason, will not ship to me.

In all seriousness, The states I've seen that have shut down liquor stores are ones that you can still buy liquor at supermarkets
and convenience stores. That's not the case in Ms. The only place we can buy wine or liquor is from liquor stores that have
been declared essential businesses

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom