Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (50 Viewers)

Certainly possible.

The main reason I'm leaning toward not having it is that I never had a fever. I was at the doc when I felt my worst and my temp was still 98.6.

I also think part of the reason it hit me so hard is that I was probably exhausted. I had driven back and forth to Atlanta in the span of a few days with leaving at 3:30 in the morning on both legs and then flew to New Orleans where I spent a few days before driving from there to Tennessee for whitewater rafting for two days and then drove the rest of the way home on Sunday and was back at work on Monday.

I think I just pushed myself a little too hard over those few weeks and my body got its revenge on me.
My one cousin never got a fever. And if you all had been vaxxed already, symptoms are less severe than someone who has not gotten it.

As I said, it’s entirely plausible you didn’t have it and got regular sick but you also could have gotten it & it’s important to get tested anyway for research. This is data that needs to be collected.

The Waterboy is on.

Got a glass of scotch.

Got pumpkin seeds and werthers originals....salty and sweet.

Life is good.

*om nom nom nom*

Holy sheet I bought a new cheese I have never tried before a couple days ago and opened tonight

It's Havarti with Coriander and scallions. It's a flavor sensation! (this term was coined and trademarked by me. I came up with it while tripping my nuts off at Graham Hall at LSU on some really good acid)

I sent my son to taco bell only to find out they were closed. What a kick to the balls. Went with a couple Nathan's hot dogs in the air fryer....good but sure not a burrito supreme.

I haven’t eaten it for at least 20 years.
Hasn't been that long for me, but it's been at least 2 years and rarely even before that

Tastes good enough but you just KNOW there has to be something very, very wrong with it.

It's like you keep expecting someone to jump out screaming "Taco Bell is people!"

Hasn't been that long for me, but it's been at least 2 years and rarely even before that

Tastes good enough but you just KNOW there has to be something very, very wrong with it.

It's like you keep expecting someone to jump out screaming "Taco Bell is people!"
I had already mostly stopped eating there & at most fast food places but then my mom would go there every few weeks and got food poisoning twice. It was then that I decided I would not be eating there again.

I used to love a chicken soft taco with sour cream back in the day. Also the plain hard tacos. No idea if I would like it now.

So I’m visiting Baton Rouge right now. Hung out at my mom’s house tonight and brought over a bottle of tequila and got everyone drunk — except my kids, of course. Which was important, as my 17 year old got to be our designated driver. Responsible parenting, yes/no?
391.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom