Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (66 Viewers)

That and pure oxygen for 30 minutes are the cure to hangovers.
When I worked at the hospital back in 2006, the cardio pulmonary dept was across the hall from IT (my dept). The director was cool as hell and when I’d go to work hungover, I’d ask him to hook me up to oxygen for a bit.

When I worked at the hospital back in 2006, the cardio pulmonary dept was across the hall from IT (my dept). The director was cool as hell and when I’d go to work hungover, I’d ask him to hook me up to oxygen for a bit.
I love my THC cartridge, Cali ones so they are safe and by their very nature can be hit wherever whenever. I've hit it at Rouses.

Maybe you guys can answer this. I was in a tobacco store the other day and they had a whole CBD section. Ohio doesn't have legalized pot but I think they may have it for medical. Anyhow...on the counter were these glass containers full of what looks like buds. How is that possible? I asked the dude what it was about and he just said CBD. What does that even mean?

Maybe you guys can answer this. I was in a tobacco store the other day and they had a whole CBD section. Ohio doesn't have legalized pot but I think they may have it for medical. Anyhow...on the counter were these glass containers full of what looks like buds. How is that possible? I asked the dude what it was about and he just said CBD. What does that even mean?
CBD is a hemp product so yup

It does have some mild anti-anxiety and pain relieving properties. I have a CBD vape

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom