Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (53 Viewers)

Today is Thursday......almost the weekend. Doing my birthday dinner Friday and although I typically don't like beer with my food I'll have a couple appetizer beers I'm sure because it's been a long week without beers.

I just ate 50mg of Delta 8 so hopefully I will be joining you
Hmmm I seen this on a recent "AMA".

Master_Paladin836 karma8/11/2021, 10:32:29 AM
Is Delta 8 safe?

HPNP2602 karma8/11/2021, 10:47:31 AM
As an isolated cannabinoid, Delta-8 THC is lacking in peer reviewed research but has been shown to have a similar effect to delta-9 THC both being psychoactive (Delta-8 less psychoactive than delta-9). Delta-8 THC presents concern for me not because of the cannabinoid but because of the manufacturing process behind making it. Delta-8 is converted from CBD by using harsh chemicals and solvents and if care is not taken to remove these byproducts there is the potential for harm. As a consumer it is extremely difficult, almost impossible to verify how well a delta-8 product was manufactured. My recommendation is to not use delta-8 until more regulation can ensure safety across the board.

So I get a text today from my boss to let me know that my reporting structure will change. I'll now report to my teammate. I mean it makes sense and to be honest, I am surprised he didn't do this when my last boss quit (right when the pandemic began) as the new guy took over as the leader of my dept. who also reports to my boss. Plus our team doesn't really have boss-employee type of hierarchy. We are all like collaborators and the reporting structure is more from who has ultimate say on financial things and someone to sign off on HR stuff

I am just irritated that he sent that to me as a text. Seems like a phone conversation. He makes me want to drink.

So I get a text today from my boss to let me know that my reporting structure will change. I'll now report to my teammate. I mean it makes sense and to be honest, I am surprised he didn't do this when my last boss quit (right when the pandemic began) as the new guy took over as the leader of my dept. who also reports to my boss. Plus our team doesn't really have boss-employee type of hierarchy. We are all like collaborators and the reporting structure is more from who has ultimate say on financial things and someone to sign off on HR stuff

I am just irritated that he sent that to me as a text. Seems like a phone conversation. He makes me want to drink.
But aren't you glad you didn't have to take his call?

I agree......that seems like an actual phone call subject and not a text.

I am about to hit a couple gummies and try to take a shower without killing myself.

Leg completely gave out on my earlier and it's been a bit dodgy ever since

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom