Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (11 Viewers)

The Nomad

RESIST
Reaction score
There’s not. That’s why I said I haven’t used it. Although the way Scorpius counts his booze by the ml, he might be the only one mathing here.
I am very much drinking and I am pretty sure you are not (you shouldn't be!) I feel that I am at a more than usual disadvantage.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
It's also not hard to count how many 200ml drinks I've had. To prevent wine leakage on the bottom of the fridge I use a napkin to dab the wine spout and that's how I keep track of how much I drank while maintaining cleanliness.

The Nomad

RESIST
Reaction score
I usually see the total damage the next morning based on how much emptier the bottle is.
I am very rarely smashed and when that happens, it's not an unknown... it's almost planned. that said, it's rare that I would not know the damage ahead of time so to speak.

#Bottles are people too

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I usually see the total damage the next morning based on how much emptier the bottle is.
I ate cereal for dinner last night and I was apparently a savage because I left the milk and cereal that spilled onto the table when I went to sleep. I was sloppy last night.

zatsnzapps

Do you have a pwobwem...?
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bawlmer, Merlyn via Birmingham and Metairie/Kenner
I am very rarely smashed and when that happens, it's not an unknown... it's almost planned. that said, it's rare that I would not know the damage ahead of time so to speak.

#Bottles are people too
It's not so much me being smashed as I'm not really monitoring it while I'm pouring, drinking, rinse and repeat. I just sometimes get into a groove and don't understand my own power.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
It's not so much me being smashed as I'm not really monitoring it while I'm pouring, drinking, rinse and repeat. I just sometimes get into a groove and don't understand my own power.
I monitor because of me not having unlimited alcohol funds plus other interests.

OP
CapitalCitySaint

CapitalCitySaint

99% Practice; 1% Theory
Reaction score
Feeling better though? Posting more today so seems like you may have turned the corner.
Yes. I feel fatigued and have congestion but I no longer feel “bad”. That antibody treatment on Friday really helped turn my situation around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom