Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (10 Viewers)

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
TD CAJUNS!
34-13 with 10:31eft in the game. That scoring drive was 13 plays and nearly 9 minutes...huge response when it seemed like App St was getting momentum

APP ST FUMBLES AND THE CAJUNS RECOVER!

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I still have residual congestion & loss of taste & smell but none of the feeling bad/crappy part since Friday. I am now mostly just fatigued and feel like I have a head full of cotton.
several people I work with came down with it right when Delta took off in NOLA and they all recovered from it in similar fashion. All are perfectly fine now is the good news. Think the taste and fatigue things are what lingered longest.

OP
CapitalCitySaint

CapitalCitySaint

99% Practice; 1% Theory
Reaction score
several people I work with came down with it right when Delta took off in NOLA and they all recovered from it in similar fashion. All are perfectly fine now is the good news. Think the taste and fatigue things are what lingered longest.
Yeah. I am just over a week from onset of symptoms so I presume they’ll take a bit longer to clear up.

Sometimes I forget that I can’t taste anything. On Sunday night I was like “I want some hot tea”. Stood at the counter with my various tea options and decided on a spiced tea. Heat the kettle, pour the hot water, dunk the bag, let it cool enough to a drinkable temperature and take a sip. “DAMMIT!!!!”

I may as well have drank hot water. 😂

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah. I am just over a week from onset of symptoms so I presume they’ll take a bit longer to clear up.

Sometimes I forget that I can’t taste anything. On Sunday night I was like “I want some hot tea”. Stood at the counter with my various tea options and decided on a spiced tea. Heat the kettle, pour the hot water, dunk the bag, let it cool enough to a drinkable temperature and take a sip. “DAMMIT!!!!”

I may as well have drank hot water. 😂
That sucks. I’ve heard about the loss of taste but I guess I always assumed that tastes were just off, not literally gone.

OP
CapitalCitySaint

CapitalCitySaint

99% Practice; 1% Theory
Reaction score
That sucks. I’ve heard about the loss of taste but I guess I always assumed that tastes were just off, not literally gone.
Nope. Gone. I can sense that some things are sweet vs salty but zero flavor at all.

I can smell some things if I put them right up to my nose and inhale really hard like a scented candle or something but from afar - nothing. Could have a rotting corpse in my house right now and not know it.

OP
CapitalCitySaint

CapitalCitySaint

99% Practice; 1% Theory
Reaction score
Hope you get all that back before all the steaks are gone. I’ll eat one for you in the meantime
Everyone said it takes about a week. I lost my sense of taste and smell last Thursday so hopefully soon it comes back.

I’d rather the congestion go away than have that back at this point. It’s annoying to feel like I have a head full of cotton.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom