Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (52 Viewers)

For years we never ate at Applebee's because they ticked me off. About a year ago I took the kids there for lunch and was telling them my go to used to be the bourbon street steak but none of the kids would try it....it was lunch after all. A month or so ago my daughter tells me about the song "fancy like" which is evidently popular now and mentions the bourbon street steak. So for my bday I told them we were all going there to get one. Horrible steak haha and the service was horrible. It was so bad I'm getting a bday dinner do over tonight. Today is actually my bday but yesterday was the only day my oldest son had off and could go with us. He doesn't get the do over tonight.
Happy birthday! Applebee's is garbage. The one time I went there it took an hour to get our food and it wasn't that special. Never again unless its free.

That did happen to be around 20-25 years ago but I'm sticking to it.
Same here. Until this year we hadn't been since our 18 year old was a tiny baby. My Applebee's experiment is once again over for the next decade or 2. Not sure where I'm going to pick tonight. Not really even wanting to eat out so probably just get take home from somewhere. Fried chicken sounds good...haven't had that in a long time.

Also gonna get my drank on again because that'll have to hold me until next Friday. Next weekend we're taking our final trip of the year to PA on the river so many many beers next weekend.

For years we never ate at Applebee's because they ticked me off. About a year ago I took the kids there for lunch and was telling them my go to used to be the bourbon street steak but none of the kids would try it....it was lunch after all. A month or so ago my daughter tells me about the song "fancy like" which is evidently popular now and mentions the bourbon street steak. So for my bday I told them we were all going there to get one. Horrible steak haha and the service was horrible. It was so bad I'm getting a bday dinner do over tonight. Today is actually my bday but yesterday was the only day my oldest son had off and could go with us. He doesn't get the do over tonight.
You should have stopped at “Applebee’s”

I’ve eaten there once in my life and it was because my boss at the time took us there for lunch. I didn’t eat my food it was that bad and food has to be really bad for me not to eat it.

I’d rather eat a bologna sandwich at home than go to Applebee’s ever again in my life.

You should have stopped at “Applebee’s”

I’ve eaten there once in my life and it was because my boss at the time took us there for lunch. I didn’t eat my food it was that bad and food has to be really bad for me not to eat it.

I’d rather eat a bologna sandwich at home than go to Applebee’s ever again in my life.
Do you not like bologna or did you use that cause it's a generic sandwich?

Damn.....now you have me wanting a bologna sammich. It's actually bloney but I spell it correct because you know some people.

Has to be thick sliced....1/4" minimum. Cold I eat it with miracle whip/American cheese. Sometimes I'll add crushed BBQ chips. Fried it gets sauteed onions and mustard.

Damn.....now you have me wanting a bologna sammich. It's actually bloney but I spell it correct because you know some people.

Has to be thick sliced....1/4" minimum. Cold I eat it with miracle whip/American cheese. Sometimes I'll add crushed BBQ chips. Fried it gets sauteed onions and mustard.
I thought it was "baloney" not "bloney".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom