Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (31 Viewers)

I would never give anyone the clown in this thread but this post is the closest I've ever gotten. I'm still a little agryish over that post....and disappointed. Who can bad mouth an Oreo? Maybe you're eating them wrong?
I know he's not one but you can bet your sweet arse that a communist can bad mouth Oreo's.

I would never give anyone the clown in this thread but this post is the closest I've ever gotten. I'm still a little agryish over that post....and disappointed. Who can bad mouth an Oreo? Maybe you're eating them wrong?
I sometimes dunk them in milk, sometimes pull them apart and eat the middle and then dunk the cookies in milk. Then I sometimes eat them like a normal person would. Varies depending on mood.

I've pivoted away from my pie idea and am making chocolate brownies with walnuts. The recipe is a pecan one that calls for some pecan meal that I always substituted equal amount of flour but I'm gonna make the walnut meal. These brownies are fantastic so I can't wait to try a full recipe version even though it's walnut instead of pecan. I barely have any pecans but I have enough walnuts.

Look - I don’t like them because they’re gross, but think about this - they’re vegan. That means no butter, no cream, no eggs. I’m fine with vegan stuff but what the fork do you think you’re eating when you eat an Oreo?

I've pivoted away from my pie idea and am making chocolate brownies with walnuts. The recipe is a pecan one that calls for some pecan meal that I always substituted equal amount of flour but I'm gonna make the walnut meal. These brownies are fantastic so I can't wait to try a full recipe version even though it's walnut instead of pecan. I barely have any pecans but I have enough walnuts.
That is a huge improvement on your original idea.

The last 2 cakes I made in the past 2 weeks I actually sifted the powdered sugar in the cream cheese frosting and I didn't realize that it made that big of a difference. I'm supposed to do that with the brownie frosting so I'm gonna do it tonight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom