Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (69 Viewers)

So, imma have a little taste testing tonight. The ABC liquor store here has a pretty decent selection. Missing some key ones tho. Anyway, the Jameson, I had to get cuz @zeetes. The Woodford, just wanted a taste. The Bailey's is cuz I have a sweet tooth. My noob-ish reviews coming soon.

20210831_202019.jpg

Good news, horrible news.

Good news is that I have power again. Horrible news is that the storm destroyed my dad's business. Ida ripped the whole fire wall off his building
Ouch, that's rough! Hang in there, hopefully ya'll can come back stronger.

Good news, horrible news.

Good news is that I have power again. Horrible news is that the storm destroyed my dad's business. Ida ripped the whole fire wall off his building
Sorry to hear about your dad's place. Hopefully insured.

Sorry to hear about your dad's place. Hopefully insured.
It is but I dunno....he is 72 (even tho he looks far younger) and I just don't know if he is going to want deal with the hassle

Accounting. Business was started by my grandfather

My father taught himself tax law. He has actually acted as a lawyer defending clients against the IRS a few times and won each time
So sorry to hear that, man, and thank you for sharing.

You guys have had a rough go at it recently with personal businesses.

I probably could've used his services in my younger days. :hihi:

So sorry to hear that, man, and thank you for sharing.

You guys have had a rough go at it recently with personal businesses.

I probably could've used his services in my younger days. :hihi:
Maybe I should call QAnon, get them to certify that I have been the victim of a progressive left conspiracy, and do a fund raiser

my lovely gal is mystery tripping me this weekend----driving south and will be gone for two nights. I was told to bring one nice outfit and a hat.

any guesses? and what kinda hat?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom