Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (6 Viewers)

Everybody has a preference. I prefer Ouzo Plomari (or Ouzo Barbayanni). They taste the same but Sambuca is like a syrup and Ouzo is a regular liquid. Just put it on ice and let it get nice and cold. It's like drinking black jelly beans.
Where do I find it?

Ida got us. River in PA where I keep my camper flooded yesterday and we lost the camper. No one can get down the road to see what the damage is but it doesn't sound good. If the camper is still there it'll be a total loss....I don't really expect it to even be there but won't know until tomorrow.

Everybody has a preference. I prefer Ouzo Plomari (or Ouzo Barbayanni). They taste the same but Sambuca is like a syrup and Ouzo is a regular liquid. Just put it on ice and let it get nice and cold. It's like drinking black jelly beans.
I hate black licorice but I do enjoy Sambuca & Ouzo

The better liquor stores will have the brands that I listed. I can't speak for other brands. My Greek friends tell me to stick with those two. Plomari is my favorite.

Are you in D.C.?
Technically Northern Virginia. But I'm close to DC.

Ace Beverage claims to have Ouzo Plomari on their website.

Might do a curbside pickup next time I go into DC. Virginia is pretty dumb with liquor sales because the state heavily regulates its sale. The only place you can buy here are the ABC stores. Can't get it at Costco, Safeway or even the Total Wine store. It's aggravating.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom