Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (10 Viewers)

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
Yall....this tequila is amazing. I prefer anejo (aged) tequila and this is some smooth, smooth tequila. Really nice for sipping. If I remember correctly, got it for $60 but it costs at least $100 online. I would put this up there with Don Julio 1942 which runs $160-$200

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Yall....this tequila is amazing. I prefer anejo (aged) tequila and this is some smooth, smooth tequila. Really nice for sipping. If I remember correctly, got it for $60 but it costs at least $100 online. I would put this up there with Don Julio 1942 which runs $160-$200
I love your superior taste and knowledge to higher end liquor. I'd have to become rich in order to afford this stuff and then drink it straight which I don't do.

LonghornSaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Had a couple CBD beverages, and now a beer. Had some lousy buffalo chicken to go with the lousy game earlier, but I'm totally over it. I didn't even get mad. I think I want to try making my own CBD beverages, should be cost effective in theory.

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
I love your superior taste and knowledge to higher end liquor. I'd have to become rich in order to afford this stuff and then drink it straight which I don't do.
Appreciate it but I haven't had much high end tequila. One that is hard to get (or at least was....haven't looked in a good while) is Amor Mio Extra Anejo. Just absolute liquid sunshine and the "bottle" is some sort of stoneware I think...definitely a keeper

Amir_Mio_Juice.jpg

zatsnzapps

Do you have a pwobwem...?
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bawlmer, Merlyn via Birmingham and Metairie/Kenner
Appreciate it but I haven't had much high end tequila. One that is hard to get (or at least was....haven't looked in a good while) is Amor Mio Extra Anejo. Just absolute liquid sunshine and the "bottle" is some sort of stoneware I think...definitely a keeper

Amir_Mio_Juice.jpg
That's a purdy bottle.

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I think restaurants are about to lose me at no fault of their own. It's just getting too expensive to eat out. I think first we're going to streamline our order some because we always get too much. Tonight's basically pizza/wings dinner was $90. That's getting out of hand.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

I have an excellent commercial idea for that! Teenage kids are playing video games and the kool aid man bust through like that and says Kool Aid! Then the kids come out and say "You better fix that wall! My parents will be home in 40 minutes!" Then you see him spackling the wall and a kid has a ladder to where he's drinking out of Kool Aid man.

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I have an excellent commercial idea for that! Teenage kids are playing video games and the kool aid man bust through like that and says Kool Aid! Then the kids come out and say "You better fix that wall! My parents will be home in 40 minutes!" Then you see him spackling the wall and a kid has a ladder to where he's drinking out of Kool Aid man.

Kool Aid Man doesn’t spackle walls.

He’s Kool Aid Man, show some respect.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom