Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (8 Viewers)

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I was actually defending Kool Aid Man from Scorpius's ambitions to have him fixing walls.

I'm usually on that side of the equation.
What about the property damage? I think him fixing what he broke is fair. Now if you want to talk about the kid on a ladder that's drinking out of him then that's fine.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
So far, I've cooked 2 1/2 gallons (roughly 10L) of chicken and sausage gumbo, one large casserole of oyster dressing (.0042 hectares), and I still have to make a double batch -12 oz (375mL) of caesar dressing. I took the chickens for gumbo off the grill at 7:15 (0715) this morning. I'm beat.

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
So far, I've cooked 2 1/2 gallons (roughly 10L) of chicken and sausage gumbo, one large casserole of oyster dressing (.0042 hectares), and I still have to make a double batch -12 oz (375mL) of caesar dressing. I took the chickens for gumbo off the grill at 7:15 (0715) this morning. I'm beat.
Where is my invitation boyo

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Just now cooked this and it's been most likely 10 months since I've made it last time

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I also didn't start drinking beer until 5:30 which is late for me and I'm about to move onto my 10th beer so I'm blasting through the time.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I have bowls similar to that but not the same. I also like your gray granite.

I would wish that cheese got a little gooier. What are you using?
That was straight smoked gouda I got for free from Big Lots. I hit the jackpot when they "threw" out a dozen of them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom