Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (9 Viewers)

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Speaking of stents....I'm probably next. Doing turkey day today since my wife works the next 2

The Nomad

RESIST
Reaction score
Worked all day and now cleaning the house before fam tomorrow, listening to Queen (Rip Freddie 30 years ago today), and drinking straight rum and I am smashed but done.

For those who care- The Real McCoy 5, Mount Gay Triple Cask, and Black Tot.

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm having a glass of extra anejo Fogonero tequila

There aren't many tequilas I can sip on and drink neat and enjoy it as much as scotch, but this stuff is really good

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Where errybody at?
Sitting in my recliner drinking beers. I much prefer drinking in the garage but we were gone most of the evening at the inlaws doing Thanksgiving so didn't get home until later. Didn't feel like sharing the garage up so.....recliner beers.

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
Sitting in my recliner drinking beers. I much prefer drinking in the garage but we were gone most of the evening at the inlaws doing Thanksgiving so didn't get home until later. Didn't feel like sharing the garage up so.....recliner beers.
first-world-problems.gif

zatsnzapps

Do you have a pwobwem...?
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bawlmer, Merlyn via Birmingham and Metairie/Kenner
I went in this morning for an angiogram. They found a 95% blockage. They stented that but I'm stuck here overnight.
Man, I don't know if it's luck or fortune, but I'm glad they found that before it became a (much) worse problem. That was probably a little too close for comfort.

Eeyore

Ded
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Man, I don't know if it's luck or fortune, but I'm glad they found that before it became a (much) worse problem. That was probably a little too close for comfort.
I knew that there was a problem but I didn't realize that it was that bad. I knew that I had to get checked when I wasn't sure if I should travel.

It's weird. Normally, I'm always cold. Now my fingers and toes are bright red and I'm burning up.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I knew that there was a problem but I didn't realize that it was that bad. I knew that I had to get checked when I wasn't sure if I should travel.

It's weird. Normally, I'm always cold. Now my fingers and toes are bright red and I'm burning up.
Did you have symptoms that were tied to the blockage? How did you decide to get it checked? I think I'm at a point where I need to start paying attention to that sort of thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom