Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (19 Viewers)

It’s very long. Long story short, when I met him didn’t realize he was missing half of one arm. (Long sleeves, prosthetic). He turned into a super judgmental weird crazy drunk and I had to abort mission, dip out and leave him at the bar on the first & ONLY date.

Lame. I thought you meant he lost half an arm during the date.

It’s very long. Long story short, when I met him didn’t realize he was missing half of one arm. (Long sleeves, prosthetic). He turned into a super judgmental weird crazy drunk and I had to abort mission, dip out and leave him at the bar on the first & ONLY date.
Ok, I won't push for the story tonight - you have quite enough going on.

Maybe a raincheck for later in the thread at another day and time for the story?

If there was a party you can assume that somebody drank it.
Well, I didn't have a party here, but I do tend to carry a bottle with me when I go to parties elsewhere. Even if I go across the street, I bring my 1.75 of choice to share.

I honestly think I drank them. I probably got really curious and wanted to open then. Once they're open, might as well polish them off (maybe not in that one setting, but soon).

That's the story I wanted to hear!
Without going into the full story, he did tell me that he lost his arm in a car accident while he was ....guess....yep, drunk driving while he was in med school. I also learned that night that he did not own a car, rode his bike everywhere and was living in his parents house in a really upscale neighborhood in Austin. They were expats and living in Singapore I believe.

Needless to say, he was one of those people where nothing good comes out of drinking and yet he was still doing it. At that time, we were both 34 years old.

I mean, it reduces the chances of him becoming overly “gropey”.
When he pulled his final a hole move, I was like k, I'm out of here. He got really mad. Said he wasn't ready for the night to end and was going to come back to my place with me. I said no, absolutely you are not. He asked very aggressively why and was trying to follow me out of the place. Like it was so overly aggressive & awkward that a couple who was standing out in the parking lot witnessing his behavior, asked me if I wanted them to stay there and wait for me to get in my car and leave and I said yes.

Also, the night I went on the date with him, he was wearing the hook in lieu of the prosthetic and as the night wore on, I was becoming increasingly concerned he'd hook me to death.

When he pulled his final a hole move, I was like k, I'm out of here. He got really mad. Said he wasn't ready for the night to end and was going to come back to my place with me. I said no, absolutely you are not. He asked very aggressively why and was trying to follow me out of the place. Like it was so overly aggressive & awkward that a couple who was standing out in the parking lot witnessing his behavior, asked me if I wanted them to stay there and wait for me to get in my car and leave and I said yes.
Yikes.

Also, the night I went on the date with him, he was wearing the hook in lieu of the prosthetic and as the night wore on, I was becoming increasingly concerned he'd hook me to death.
Life is about stories....especially if you survive them. I feel you need to spin that story differently. I would first open with " I once went on a date with a hooker."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom