Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (79 Viewers)

Even if they are low % ABV, I could not even drink 9. Maybe over the course of an entire day but I am also a woman and not an alcoholic so I cannot drink like a man. LOL
Also, I was not calling LHS an alcoholic, I was implying that only female alcoholics can handle 9 beers. For men, I realize it's different. We process alcohol differently.

Also, I was not calling LHS an alcoholic, I was implying that only female alcoholics can handle 9 beers. For men, I realize it's different. We process alcohol differently.
The most I've ever drank in a given was like 4 glasses of Cab Sav. I was a little tipsy that night. That was the closest to drunk I've ever been. Just never liked alcohol that much. I am enjoying my daily sipper now though.

She's definitely an outlier then. I've never seen a woman drink that much and I've been around a lot of alcoholic women over the years, mostly when I was younger.
Her friend can drink just as much and she's just as small so 2 actually. Edit: Both were my managers at Gordon's.

Last edited:
Tonight I am drinking an Irish whiskey called Busker. Got it on clearance for $25....pretty good for that price. Normally $30

Still, that Tomatin 12 year single malt that I got at Walmart is the best bang for buck I have ever had

Drinking beer right now. Took a day off yesterday but I could have drank if I wanted to. I wasn't hungover from the 17 even though I only got 7 hours sleep. I'm working tomorrow so 11 is the limit for me tonight.

I'm marooned at my house with no Bailey's. Oof. Hope one of my kids gets home before ABC closes. I'm gonna buy a big arse bottle of the stuff.

I'll give y'all a taste behind my decisions with my Gameday Mix. The Saints are gonna Awaken The Master and destroy the Bucs on Sunday! That song isn't on my mix but the idea is something I would do involving songs, titles and the flow between them all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom