Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (44 Viewers)

I think I'm back at my fighting weight! What I mean is that I'm drinking a beer every 20 minutes. I've been averaging over 30 for far too long. I don't think I can match my fastest time ever. I was recording Farscape(episodes I haven't seen yet) onto a VHS tape and I drank 8 of them in 64 minutes.
Lmao, I just finished the bottle. Started it an hour ago. I'm not in any hurry, heh.

I think I'm back at my fighting weight! What I mean is that I'm drinking a beer every 20 minutes. I've been averaging over 30 for far too long. I don't think I can match my fastest time ever. I was recording Farscape(episodes I haven't seen yet) onto a VHS tape and I drank 8 of them in 64 minutes.
Whattt this is weird or I’m drunk.

@CapitalCitySaint the only thing I can think of is me saying that I drank 8 of them right after mentioning Farscape but the sentence before it mentioned the fastest drinking time ever for me which was 8 beers that took an average of 8 minutes each to drink. I also am drinking fast at a clip closer to that time frame. That was the beginning part about "fighting weight". It's literally been a fight to get to this point. No way I could do what I do now back then.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom