Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (44 Viewers)

Evening all - still on my drinking sabbatical until the mouth heals a bit more. Did entirely too much tree and large bush (giggity) trimming today. Let me rephrase that - I did a lot of that, but it took way too much time for what I did. I just didn't have any energy and had to keep taking breaks, but I had to get through it this weekend. I'm mostly done now, just some last little clean-up tomorrow, and then I might vacuum all the petals from the other bushes, but I may put that off another week.

On a totally different note, I'm eating the Roman Raspberry Sorbetto from talenti, and this stuff is awesome. Give it a shot if you're looking for something fruity and frozen without dairy. It's got a ton of flavor. Highly recommended.

Evening all - still on my drinking sabbatical until the mouth heals a bit more. Did entirely too much tree and large bush (giggity) trimming today. Let me rephrase that - I did a lot of that, but it took way too much time for what I did. I just didn't have any energy and had to keep taking breaks, but I had to get through it this weekend. I'm mostly done now, just some last little clean-up tomorrow, and then I might vacuum all the petals from the other bushes, but I may put that off another week.

On a totally different note, I'm eating the Roman Raspberry Sorbetto from talenti, and this stuff is awesome. Give it a shot if you're looking for something fruity and frozen without dairy. It's got a ton of flavor. Highly recommended.
Bruh, your rephrasing wasn't any better but I do believe we know what you mean.

Ok I still don't get this. Why do insurance companies and banks that ONLY cater to members of the military and their families need to spend so much money on expensive national advertising during football games as well as paying celebrities to star in said commercials?

How many servicemen in all their time in the military aren't aware of these benefits? Why do they feel the need to spam us with advertising that pretty much says "Hey we are awesome to our members and are far better than the normal choices but don't bother coming in because we think the best part of you ran down your mommas leg and don't want anything to do with you"

Ok I still don't get this. Why do insurance companies and banks that ONLY cater to members of the military and their families need to spend so much money on expensive national advertising during football games as well as paying celebrities to star in said commercials?

How many servicemen in all their time in the military aren't aware of these benefits? Why do they feel the need to spam us with advertising that pretty much says "Hey we are awesome to our members and are far better than the normal choices but don't bother coming in because we think the best part of you ran down your mommas leg and don't want anything to do with you"
I didn't get your idea with the first part but then I totally understand it. They don't need a lot of commercials to get their idea across seeing as how most of them know about it already.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom