Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (10 Viewers)

CapitalCitySaint

99% Practice; 1% Theory
Reaction score
Really, this could be any day/night of the week now. Isolation is awful. I want to see my friends and be free again.
Who else is drankin'?
What are you drankin'?
Tonight is Moscow Mules for me.

Please let this thread go downhill fast.....the EE has been very lackluster lately.

Last edited:
Oh and also we had a small earthquake here earlier this evening. At first I thought it might have just been the edible...then I got a few texts from people who live several miles away asking if I felt it as well. Hopefully it wasn't a "warning" because I am in no shape to escape the house tonight.

Herradura Tequila. Going back and forth between the Reposado and the Ultra.

HR emailed me at quarter to five and told me I need to cut as many of my staff as possible and they want names first thing Monday. This just 10 days after a company wide conference call in which we were told everyone's jobs were safe. What a way to kick off the weekend!

HR emailed me at quarter to five and told me I need to cut as many of my staff as possible and they want names first thing Monday. This just 10 days after a company wide conference call in which we were told everyone's jobs were safe. What a way to kick off the weekend!

Ooof, that is tough... I'm sorry you have to do this... Hit up both tequilas...

Damn, that really sucks big time. I am glad I am retired and don't have to deal with that kind of crap anymore. Good luck with it, Booker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom