Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (5 Viewers)

Had a great time at lunch with @zeetes

Jameson needs to hire him as a spokesperson...his love of Jameson borders on obscene lol

I stuck with some black and tans....Chimes really pours them well

20200522_160129.jpg

Premixed Old Fashioned made with Buffalo Trace whiskey and weighs in at 42% ABV

Dunno how they pulled that off but tonight, tonight, tonight.....whoaaaaaa ohhhh
Gonna be feeling right tonight, tonight, tonight.....ohhhhhhh ohhhh

I'll wake with my liver in my pocket
Completely burned
Wont remember why I bought this
What am I gonna do?

My wife's uncle has a vineyard and is a vintner and he also has hard fruit trees, so it's a mix of cider and wine from him.

And this Wicked Claw stuff which is basically bubbly water.

My wife's uncle has a vineyard and is a vintner and he also has hard fruit trees, so it's a mix of cider and wine from him.

And this Wicked Claw stuff which is basically bubbly water.
in australia we had a winery less than half a km from the house. worked there two weeks picking grapes. easily the hardest job i have ever had. fork that.

in australia we had a winery less than half a km from the house. worked there two weeks picking grapes. easily the hardest job i have ever had. fork that.

yea... my wife worked three summers at that farm, picking strawberries. Brutal.

i've started my "30 day" cleanse, or hopefully more, again as of wednesday. had a few drinks with dago tuesday, well worth it. awesome dude. over the last few weeks, at a minimum, i have learned to control my drinking for a few days without craving, even more for a few of them.

today i learned, a few hours ago, klonopin and redbull are a fantastic substitute (i normally don't drink caffeine, in fact i can't remember the last time), but i'm hella wired. i have to take the klonopin anyway. today i needed the caffeine whatever gaurana or whatever boost to do work.

omg. i hope i crash later and go to sleep.

I started early today too - cracked a beer at 3pm. Wife bought a pineapple and carved the core and fruit out and we then added rum and a splash of ginger beer to the husk with about three inches of juice still in it - damn that was good.

Having some Tempranillo with dinner. Forcasting significant intoxication tonight.

I started early today too - cracked a beer at 3pm. Wife bought a pineapple and carved the core and fruit out and we then added rum and a splash of ginger beer to the husk with about three inches of juice still in it - damn that was good.

Having some Tempranillo with dinner. Forcasting significant intoxication tonight.
fancy arse attorney sheet.

Wife bought a pineapple and carved the core and fruit out and we then added rum and a splash of ginger beer to the husk with about three inches of juice still in it - damn that was good.

Same, but: butternut squash; Hot Damn cinnamon schnapps; Fresca

Same, but: butternut squash; Hot Damn cinnamon schnapps; Fresca
omg. normal fresca?? not the newer lame sparkling water with like berries or some sheet. that is terrible.

original fresca is the bomb.com.

fancy arse attorney sheet.

Yeah the pineapple was mostly for the kids and the husk was sitting there with juice in it and I said “you need that? Cause I’m gonna pour some rum in there if you don’t.”

She said “go for it”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom