Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (10 Viewers)

Is there a karaoke machine in the car or are you just singing along with the radio?
We are each picking a song and singing along. There are 4 of us.

so far we have sang to Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Michael & Janet Jackson, Drake, Montell Jordan, Manny Fresh, Rihanna...

Had to go to Arabi today. On the way back, caught St. Claude Bridge, turned onto Almonaster, was stuck behind a big purple (party) bus taking up 2 lanes. Eventually I passed them. Caught red light, right before it turns green I got 20 teenagers on 4 wheelers and dirt bikes intermittently doing wheelies with shirt sleeves as masks totally filling in all space between traffic, doing their own thing, but totally making everyone go their speed. I dont get upset easily. Cruised behind them, nervously, about 2-3 miles before my turn. All I could think was. Tgis is the most New Orleans thing ever. They were obviously having fun. I hope they all made it safe. They were overall pretty reckless. Random things...

I'm drinking some what's formerly know as Dixie. Overall was in the heat a lot today but was a pretty good day.
Rantover.
Well wishes to everyone!!! was what I came to say lmao

Had to go to Arabi today. On the way back, caught St. Claude Bridge, turned onto Almonaster, was stuck behind a big purple (party) bus taking up 2 lanes. Eventually I passed them. Caught red light, right before it turns green I got 20 teenagers on 4 wheelers and dirt bikes intermittently doing wheelies with shirt sleeves as masks totally filling in all space between traffic, doing their own thing, but totally making everyone go their speed. I dont get upset easily. Cruised behind them, nervously, about 2-3 miles before my turn. All I could think was. Tgis is the most New Orleans thing ever. They were obviously having fun. I hope they all made it safe. They were overall pretty reckless. Random things...

I'm drinking some what's formerly know as Dixie. Overall was in the heat a lot today but was a pretty good day.
Rantover.
Well wishes to everyone!!! was what I came to say lmao

I hate those damn 4 wheelers. They shouldn't be on regular streets.

Glad you can relax and have a drink. Cheers!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom