Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (5 Viewers)

Appreciate the birthday love, y'all. 'Twas a good day yesterday.
Tough to have a good bday these days so glad you enjoyed yours. My kids got shafted on theirs this year. They pretty easy to please though so probably more disappointing for me then them. I turn 50 at the end of August. Wife had a big blow out planned but she talked to me about it and we decided best to just cancel it....I'll wait until next year to turn 50 haha

We need to at least get this thread to 300 pages. I won't be up beyond the normal work night time but I'm on beer 9 I believe. I just cooked some turkey fried rice that I'll add some turkey gravy to on my plate.

I mentioned before liking peanut butter and jelly shots while everyone pretty much revolted against that(which makes no sense to me) but I want to get some Raz Ma Taz and this new whiskey with maybe some Bailey's Irish Creme and drink that. It doesn't make sense to me. You like peanut butter and jelly so why no get drunk on that? I might be finding out my idea this weekend since I should be able to afford it.

Last edited:
JMO here, but I think it's an age thing. As I've aged, my liquor tastes have evolved to where I like it simple - one liquor either neat, on the rocks, or on the rocks with a splash. I'm not in habit of mixing my liquors anymore.

On the PBJ idea, mixing bourbon, Bailey's, and raspberry liqueur sounds like a terrible combination. It could be good, but it doesn't sound like it would mesh well together.

JMO here, but I think it's an age thing. As I've aged, my liquor tastes have evolved to where I like it simple - one liquor either neat, on the rocks, or on the rocks with a splash. I'm not in habit of mixing my liquors anymore.

On the PBJ idea, mixing bourbon, Bailey's, and raspberry liqueur sounds like a terrible combination. It could be good, but it doesn't sound like it would mesh well together.

Well I guess if you're a professional drunk like myself then it would make more sense. :yes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom