Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (13 Viewers)

I'm back in service. Drank 10 beers with the neighbor. Problem is he went inside with his wife when she was done and I still would like to have 4-5 more beers.

Are you out? If not where is the problem?

I have a couple cases here....not the same drinking by myself though

It's important that you love yourself enough to be comfortable drinking with only yourself for company

I have a feeling I may be up until the wee hours of the morning. Took a long nap earlier today, and I'm just now finishing my second g&t. Not even slightly buzzed or tired yet. But, I'm about to try to rectify one or both of those.

Wow. I drop in on this thread from time-to-time. It was started on April 3rd and here it is almost 4 months later. HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN DRUNK ALL OF THIS TIME? How are your livers doing?

Wow. I drop in on this thread from time-to-time. It was started on April 3rd and here it is almost 4 months later. HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN DRUNK ALL OF THIS TIME? How are your livers doing?

As I have said before, I inherited my mom's Irish heritage when it comes to tolerance and my liver

Pretty much my nightly ritual to deal with back pain and to sleep is to take 60mg oxycodone, 900 mg gabapentin, 50mg lyrica, and have a couple beers and a highball glass full of scotch

I am still awake and posting just fine

As I have said before, I inherited my mom's Irish heritage when it comes to tolerance and my liver

Pretty much my nightly ritual to deal with back pain and to sleep is to take 60mg oxycodone, 900 mg gabapentin, 50mg lyrica, and have a couple beers and a highball glass full of scotch

I am still awake and posting just fine
Give it a little bit and you will be posting like this: "II m feeeln grat. hoqw is yewss guyzz dewin?. / :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom