Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (6 Viewers)

I finally found my beer fridge again tonight. Started off on bottles and switched to cans after I ran out of bottles. Been over a year since I've had bottled beer but there's a really noticable difference between bottles and cans. I just can't do bottles because of the trash aspect. I don't want a trash can full of bottles every week. I do like the taste of them though.

I finally found my beer fridge again tonight. Started off on bottles and switched to cans after I ran out of bottles. Been over a year since I've had bottled beer but there's a really noticable difference between bottles and cans. I just can't do bottles because of the trash aspect. I don't want a trash can full of bottles every week. I do like the taste of them though.

How long has it been since you saw your beer fridge and what brands were in there?

How long has it been since you saw your beer fridge and what brands were in there?
Been a few days since I've found my way to it and there's always only 1 brand in there....miller lite. Haha The wife and I did have a talk about beer tonight and she brought up a beer I used to drink from time to time that I haven't had in years....shiner Bock. I see me buying a 6 pack of that soon. Too expensive for me to adopt that full time but I might enjoy a few here soon

Been a few days since I've found my way to it and there's always only 1 brand in there....miller lite. Haha The wife and I did have a talk about beer tonight and she brought up a beer I used to drink from time to time that I haven't had in years....shiner Bock. I see me buying a 6 pack of that soon. Too expensive for me to adopt that full time but I might enjoy a few here soon

Shiner Bock is an nice easy drinking beer

For the most part I prefer amber or darker. There arent many light color beers that I like

Anyone still up? My wife has crashed for the night, but I’m gonna have a little nightcap before I go join her.

Still here. Still drinking lol

Watching War for Cybertron and sipping on scotch

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom