Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (19 Viewers)

You disagreeing doesn't change the fact that there is only one level to being hammered. You can't slightly be hammered, that's not in the definition. It's like saying micro-aggression. You are either being aggressive or not, there is no micro version.

Wrong again.

You do know that you can be more drunk than hammered right? Plastered is better depending on how you feel about it. 3 sheets to the wind or any other number doesn't count because it can mean any other term. There's drunk, really drunk, hammered, plastered and some I can't recall at the moment. Obliterated is after plastered.

You do know that you can be more drunk than hammered right? Plastered is better depending on how you feel about it. 3 sheets to the wind or any other number doesn't count because it can mean any other term. There's drunk, really drunk, hammered, plastered and some I can't recall at the moment. Obliterated is after plastered.

We will require a chart.

My night is pretty much over. I need to finish this beer and eat. I'll see you birches tomorrow when I'm going to be drinking Delicious Red.

nightcap of this, from costco
1600396956998.png

for me and those with whom i've shared, beats the taste of bailey's; more caramel, less chemical

insane value... $17 for a 1.75, about a third the price of the big name

be aware, costco also sells this, which, though highly rated, is a wine -- not whiskey -- product
1600396618741.png

sláinte

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom