Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (6 Viewers)

I think my monitor crapped out on me so now I'm using my 4K tv as a 1080P display. You see, I have a 25 foot HDMI cable but it's only 1080P instead of 4K. Nearing 1.8 liters of Red.

I haven't used our computer in years. I do everything from my phone. Our pc is a heaping pile of trash and is so slow it's painful to use. Phone is just easier and faster.

I just found a workaround to an issue that popped up earlier. For some reason, my 4K OPPO player didn't want to play the last 4-7 songs on Ayreon's latest album in 5.1 dvd and yet the blu-ray burner on my computer works just fine and i can send that to the surround sound

(Australian/Kiwi accent);
You know what, mate? I've been drinkin'. Drinkin' bourbon. Know what rhymes with bourbon? Karl Urban. That sweet, smelly-looking rider of Rohan is killing it in The Boys. If I swung that way, I might get a little South to North, if you know what I'm saying. But I don't. I'll just keep drinkin bourbon watching Urban. And btw, Starfire is the hottest chick in that show. Don't even think about arguing that point.

Mods feel free to merge with The Boys thread.

Yeah when I see Carl Urban or Timothy Olyphant I understand how a guy can be homosexual lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom