Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (8 Viewers)

To be fair, time is just an abstract attempt at measurement of the totality of existence. We're probably perpetually off by a half hour or so.

Your assumption of the error differential belies your theory. Obviously, no one knows what time it is.

Your assumption of the error differential belies your theory. Obviously, no one knows what time it is.

I also just drunkenly devoured an entire sleeve of saltine crackers, so I'm clearly not to be trusted on any matters of import.

Recommendations?

I honestly don't remember the name of it. But I had one at the Hard Rock Cafe in NYC probably 10 years ago. I liked it. The next night, our group, who were up there for a week long training conference, had a banquet and dance and they were providing free drinks. I had like 5-6 glasses of Cabrenet and it was really good, but I never caught the name of it, but they were serving top of the line sheet there.

More recently, I tried one from the Giant supermarket here and it was trash. So, I wish I got the name of the one I drank the sheet out of because it was really good. Someday I'll find it again.

Laid a good one on last night. Probably do it again tonight. Some of that delicious miller lite. My hunting buddy (who's going through some things) tore into the jim beam and ended up about as drunk as I've ever seen him. Haha He needed it though....he's had a terrible year and a half.

I like Old Soul for cab sauvs (and their Petite Syrah). Also, Three Finger Jack (out of Lodi) is pretty good, and it has a heavier mouthfeel than the Old Soul. I acually like the Three Finger Jack red blend a little better than their cab sauv, a really awesome wine, imo.

Laid a good one on last night. Probably do it again tonight. Some of that delicious miller lite. My hunting buddy (who's going through some things) tore into the jim beam and ended up about as drunk as I've ever seen him. Haha He needed it though....he's had a terrible year and a half.

You are going to have to explain what "laid a good one" means

I had an unplanned drunk & high night last night. One of my guy friends was sick of being at home and was like “I am going to come disturb your peace. I’m bored”. I said okay sure. I’m taking it easy. Going to have an edible and a few drinks and asleep by midnight.

While I was asleep by midnight, I did not take it easy yet luckily dodged the hangover bullet.

You are going to have to explain what "laid a good one" means

WE'RE WAITING

6F3C36A9209C1FD0C126A94901E451816DB1E94B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom