Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (11 Viewers)

BTv6.gif

Tomorrow I'll start watching the new Cosmos series that I bought many years ago on blu-ray. I don't want to watch it when I'm drinking so that's a big reason why it's taking many years for me to watch it.

Does anyone here know what a person does with an old Xbox? I used to use my son’s very old one for movies and accessing Netflix and what not before I got a firestick but it’s just been sitting in my house taking up space for too many years now. I just worry since at one point I put passwords and stuff on there and I am not technical enough to know how much of a risk that is. Anyway I didn’t want to start a new thread because the drinking thread has the best people already.

Does anyone here know what a person does with an old Xbox? I used to use my son’s very old one for movies and accessing Netflix and what not before I got a firestick but it’s just been sitting in my house taking up space for too many years now. I just worry since at one point I put passwords and stuff on there and I am not technical enough to know how much of a risk that is. Anyway I didn’t want to start a new thread because the drinking thread has the best people already.

And you now know why I ask unrelated questions in this thread.

Wow....I haven't had a weekend like that in awhile. I was up last night until 5am and drank way too much beer. I had 11 in my cooler Friday and added another case to it. Came home today with an empty cooler....that's 35 beers in 2 nights. Been a long time since I've done that.

Wow....I haven't had a weekend like that in awhile. I was up last night until 5am and drank way too much beer. I had 11 in my cooler Friday and added another case to it. Came home today with an empty cooler....that's 35 beers in 2 nights. Been a long time since I've done that.
Proud of you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom