Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (8 Viewers)

I don't remember. I only remember my dreams about 50% of the time.

I once had a dream where I was at Rummel High school's field avoiding flying vampires while waiting for the sun to come up. I get bit right as the sun is coming up and become a Daywalker like Blade. Then I'm in the back of a pickup truck that's doing 80 miles an hour down the highway while I'm doing backflips many times. I wind up at a library where I go into the rafters and mark my territory which also produced smoke on the wood so it must've been acid. And that was when I was a teenager and sober.

I once had a dream where I was at Rummel High school's field avoiding flying vampires while waiting for the sun to come up. I get bit right as the sun is coming up and become a Daywalker like Blade. Then I'm in the back of a pickup truck that's doing 80 miles an hour down the highway while I'm doing backflips many times. I wind up at a library where I go into the rafters and mark my territory which also produced smoke on the wood so it must've been acid. And that was when I was a teenager and sober.
I once had a dream that aliens invaded my parents' backyard and the only thing that neutralized them was by shaking Kraft Parmesan Cheese on them.

After having my edible and just as the high was kicking in, I promptly fell asleep (was exhausted). What a waste of an edible and a high. I hope sleeping me enjoyed the altered state of mind. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Maybe it helped you get the rest you need
The other day I ate one and fell asleep on the couch shortly after....well before it would kick in

Woke up high as hell a short time later....that was a strange experience. Going to sleep sober and waking up high

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom