Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (8 Viewers)

So will you take the job? It comes with a supply of Mothers Little Helper
No. I can’t be one of those moms who get smashed every night with her degenerate children. We are more like a bunch of wild orphan children and Dave is our sober foster parent trying to steer us down a better path (and failing).

No. I can’t be one of those moms who get smashed every night with her degenerate children. We are more like a bunch of wild orphan children and Dave is our sober foster parent trying to steer us down a better path (and failing).

I think we are corrupting @DaveXA faster than he is redeeming us. Soon we will have him

tenor.gif

Tonight I am drinking Redbreast 12 year Irish whiskey

Damned good stuff

you forkers are so depressing. i already hate everything about life, yet, this thread almost makes me grateful for whatever i have.

So tell me folks....as a teetotal alcohol-free middle aged guy who never did drugs...have I missed anything in life by behaving myself? :)
Should I go on the bender of all benders to get through lonely lockdown?
Trouble is, the only time I ever got drunk I turned into a wannabe Rambo ...maybe it's a Pandora's Box I shouldn't open.

So tell me folks....as a teetotal alcohol-free middle aged guy who never did drugs...have I missed anything in life by behaving myself? :)
Trouble is, the only time I ever got drunk I turned into a wannabe Rambo ...maybe it's a Pandora's Box I shouldn't open.
In my opinion middle age is probably the perfect time to start. Nothing worse than a young 20 something who can't handle their booze.....as you get older you learn to pace yourself. I can't drink with the young crowd anymore.....they're just too wild. Who wants all that drama?

Not really. I didn't drink until I was in my mid 30's.

I usually just drink because I like the taste or I want to see if something tastes good. For me, getting drunk is quick, but I lose it quick too. I don't want to drink in the ridiculous quantities that it would take to keep me drunk for a period of time. I've only had a few hangovers, but I don't see them as being worth it.

Tonight I am drinking Redbreast 12 year Irish whiskey

Damned good stuff
i love me some jameson, but redbreast 12 is the bomb dot com. the 18, well, it tastes like oil.

if redbreast wasn't so much more expensive than irish liquid gold, i'd drink the fork out of it all day, every day.

i love me some jameson, but redbreast 12 is the bomb dot com. the 18, well, it tastes like oil.

if redbreast wasn't so much more expensive than irish liquid gold, i'd drink the fork out of it all day, every day.

That's the commercial!! Film it and release it and watch the profit roll in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom