Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (8 Viewers)

My Sugarfield 121 proof bourbon

Had some of that Salvadoran rum earlier. I haven't had a lot of rums...the only ones I really enjoy neat are diplomatico reserva, ron zacapa, and ron zacapa xo (Xtra aged in cognac barrels....tastes amazing but costs $100 a bottle)

Can't say that I have ever been interested in Shepherds Pie but I might make one now. Also getting all kind of ideas for customizing it that would probably piss off British people to no end

Can't say that I have ever been interested in Shepherds Pie but I might make one now. Also getting all kind of ideas for customizing it that would probably piss off British people to no end
shepherd's pie, chicken cordon bleu, chicken and almonds, spinach and artichoke casserole, beef stroganoff, all of my favourite dinner staples. steak and kidney pie is an honourable mention.

shepherd's pie, chicken cordon bleu, chicken and almonds, spinach and artichoke casserole, beef stroganoff, all of my favourite dinner staples. steak and kidney pie is an honourable mention.

I don't do organ meat. The liver and kidneys are the dumpsters of the body and I can only think about what mine are like. Might as well eat a heaping bowl of toxic waste

I don't do organ meat. The liver and kidneys are the dumpsters of the body and I can only think about what mine are like. Might as well eat a heaping bowl of toxic waste
do you eat the crawfish's poop shoot?

kidney texture is fantastic. missing out.
I have had liver and tongue...didn't like the texture of either

giphy.gif

Same......too many good cuts to be eating organs.

Pretty excited for Sunday. Since the wife and I have now both had covid we're going on a date Sunday early afternoon. Our son is gonna drive us to a restaurant and drop us off so we can both have drinks. We haven't went out to a sit down restaurant in about a year and it's probably been twice that long since we did it with just the 2 of us. We'll go get some food and drinks then come home and watch the game. It should be fun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom