Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (23 Viewers)

I must be inside Wanda's hex because I had beer materialize right when I needed it. Drinking a beer called Barrel Runners right now and it's good. It's good despite the fact that one of the flavors is a flavor I've tasted in other beers and don't like. https://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/barrel-runner/ Once I open the second type of beer I'll post what it is. I'm not getting up to check for you birches, you just gotta wait.

So that beer is 11.1 percent. Let's just call it 12 for the sake of my argument. Natty Light is 4 percent I believe. Does that mean when I drink the 4 12 percent beers it would be like drinking 12 Natty's? Or it doesn't work that way?

So that beer is 11.1 percent. Let's just call it 12 for the sake of my argument. Natty Light is 4 percent I believe. Does that mean when I drink the 4 12 percent beers it would be like drinking 12 Natty's? Or it doesn't work that way?

It does. There is some variation related to how the different components are processed, but 12 percent alcohol in 12 ounces of beer is the same by volume as 4% alcohol in 36 ounces of beer.

This is awesome, I think I'm buzzed from the first beer. That never happens. Honestly, I no longer get buzzed really. I don't feel the alcohol until like the 6th beer or so. Hell, I drank 16 beers last night and I'm fine today. 10 years ago not only would I not be able to drink 12 beers let alone 16 I would've felt like crap the next day and probably wouldn't have drank either.

This is awesome, I think I'm buzzed from the first beer. That never happens. Honestly, I no longer get buzzed really. I don't feel the alcohol until like the 6th beer or so. Hell, I drank 16 beers last night and I'm fine today. 10 years ago not only would I not be able to drink 12 beers let alone 16 I would've felt like crap the next day and probably wouldn't have drank either.

Well, this week is going better than expected eh? :hihi:

So, as you all know, I'm no beer drinker, but I'm trying this Port City Brewing Company porter. I haven't drank a beer since college, so about 26 years, lol. I've always hated beer, but, I'm gonna say cheers and bottoms up to my virtual drinking friends.

Stuff is dark! And a little too bitter for me. But it's something, heh.

20210218_191237.jpg20210218_191348.jpg20210218_192218.jpg

Last edited:
So, as you all know, I'm no beer drinker, but I'm trying this Port City Brewing Company porter. I haven't drank a beer since college, so about 26 years, lol. I've always hated beer, but, I'm gonna say cheers and bottoms up to my virtual drinking friends.

Stuff is dark! And a little too bitter for me. But it's something, heh.

20210218_191237.jpg20210218_191348.jpg20210218_192218.jpg

Onion soup motherforker!

Yeah, I know...I'm terrible lol. I still want to get those individual bowls before I do it. The holidays and work has been kicking my butt...but hopefully sooner than later.

I want someone outside of my family to taste the onion soup I make because it's excellent. I guess I want validation for my awesomeness.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom