Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (63 Viewers)

So, as you all know, I'm no beer drinker, but I'm trying this Port City Brewing Company porter. I haven't drank a beer since college, so about 26 years, lol. I've always hated beer, but, I'm gonna say cheers and bottoms up to my virtual drinking friends.

Stuff is dark! And a little too bitter for me. But it's something, heh.

20210218_191237.jpg20210218_191348.jpg20210218_192218.jpg
I feel you need to work on your pour.

So the 12 beer conversion thing didn't work as planned. Mentally I have a buzz that suggests the higher amount of alcohol while I still feel like I'm not as drunk as that. I'm on my 2nd Freddy Krueger beer that I think is the best one out of the two.

Who cares what you would do
tenor.gif

Took the night off....I did serious damage to that bottle of beam last night so felt fairly crappy most of the day today. I'll regroup and get some beer in me tomorrow. Wife works all weekend and still too cold to do anything outside so pretty boring weekend ahead.

+1 for Zing Zang.
I make a mean bloody mary from scratch, but it's a PITA and I never have everything I need to make them.

I usually make a gallon for tailgating at mid-Atlantic Saints games.

I found Zing Zang up here and decided to try it. I was pretty impressed, and it's my go-to now

Spent over 4 hours shoveling ice and frozen sleet - we didn't get the snow that was anticipated.

I'm sore as hell, so I may have taken an opioid and a muscle relaxer, poured a very heavy glass of wine, and skipped dinner.

This should be fun. :cheer:

When I first started unloading the Big Lot trucks I felt the same way.

I make a mean bloody mary from scratch, but it's a PITA and I never have everything I need to make them.

I usually make a gallon for tailgating at mid-Atlantic Saints games.

I found Zing Zang up here and decided to try it. I was pretty impressed, and it's my go-to now
Actually I prefer plain V-8, but I realize I’m weird that way.

Spent over 4 hours shoveling ice and frozen sleet - we didn't get the snow that was anticipated.

I'm sore as hell, so I may have taken an opioid and a muscle relaxer, poured a very heavy glass of wine, and skipped dinner.

This should be fun. :cheer:

You best be leaving my stash alone :nono:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom