Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (28 Viewers)

Rum and coke, again.

Been doing laundry all day. Finally found a replacement auger belt for my snowblower so I was able to clear the bulk of the snow. Life has become so exciting since the pandemic started. This weather has made it even better. I'm looking forward to my basement flooding this week when the snow thaws. The good thing is that I have a basement.

Rum and coke, again.

Been doing laundry all day. Finally found a replacement auger belt for my snowblower so I was able to clear the bulk of the snow. Life has become so exciting since the pandemic started. This weather has made it even better. I'm looking forward to my basement flooding this week when the snow thaws. The good thing is that I have a basement.

After that you will find out that a homeless couple has been living in your attic for the past 3 years.

I’ll just break my wine glass and slice their throat with glass

They may have time to respond once hearing the glass break whereas I propose a stealth attack. Then you can burn the magazine straw shank in a garbage can as a diversion as you leave the area. You get rid of the evidence and it provides cover for the escape.

I would like at least a month - preferably 2, without any sort of personal, political or natural disaster ...

You ain't the only one. Always something or other lately. I wanted to go as long as I could without using my vacation time, but since I'm getting close to use it or lose it levels, I might actually take a week off before long. I'm thinking a trip to Vegas with the wife, but with Covid still out there, ugh.

Last edited:
You can probably melt the tip of a plastic straw and sharpen it into a shank if you needed to and maybe wrap a newspaper or magazine around it to make it sturdy enough for stabbing.
It's been about a year and a half since I was in California but, they didn't have plastic straws.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom