Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (13 Viewers)

oregon man tells florida man -- and drunks everywhere -- to hold his beer (and ALL the drinky things)
In what appears to be a new record for extreme DUI, a motorist’s blood alcohol content was measured at .77--more than nine times the legal limit--after he crashed his car following a short police chase Friday afternoon, Oregon cops report.

Last edited:
Enjoying one of america's favorite past times.....miller lite Monday. It's a thing.....look it up. I invented it months ago. Wife's bday is tomorrow and since our daughter has softball tryouts tomorrow and oldest son works we did her dinner tonight where I crushed some big miller lites. Came home and decided I'm not quite done so switched to cans. Same delicious taste in a different package.

It was the first time our kids have sat in a restaurant in over a year. They were giddy with excitement. It was actually a really cool deal. Probably still not the smartest thing to do but honestly I'm fairly certain we've all already had it.

Enjoying one of america's favorite past times.....miller lite Monday. It's a thing.....look it up. I invented it months ago. Wife's bday is tomorrow and since our daughter has softball tryouts tomorrow and oldest son works we did her dinner tonight where I crushed some big miller lites. Came home and decided I'm not quite done so switched to cans. Same delicious taste in a different package.
What package do the big ones come in?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom