Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (8 Viewers)

for fork it i can't delete my first post. just go with the second.

for forks sake. my brothers ran up a $306 tab. that was a fun one for me to treat them to.

lesson learned.

i had 3 jameson doubles. they weren't even charged.

um i probably owe dago from our last adventure.

So y’all probably know by now I like to watch a bunch of murder & serial killer shows. I’ve been watching one called Evil Lives Here. The majority of these are about these men men who kill but interview relatives who grew up/lived with them.

I swear to god... every last one of them the signs were all there and the family is like “ehhhh we didn’t think anything was that bad”. People are so forking stupid living in denial that their little precious son could do anything or act so baffled like “I just don’t know where it went wrong”

Like I can tell you... remember when he was 7 and killed the family dog? Remember at 9 years old when he held a knife to your throat while you slept? Like holy shirt!

So y’all probably know by now I like to watch a bunch of murder & serial killer shows. I’ve been watching one called Evil Lives Here. The majority of these are about these men men who kill but interview relatives who grew up/lived with them.

I swear to god... every last one of them the signs were all there and the family is like “ehhhh we didn’t think anything was that bad”. People are so forking stupid living in denial that their little precious son could do anything or act so baffled like “I just don’t know where it went wrong”

Like I can tell you... remember when he was 7 and killed the family dog? Remember at 9 years old when he held a knife to your throat while you slept? Like holy shirt!
Your post made me think of this...

I watched the series last summer about the "Golden State Killer," which was pretty forked up. Over a dozen murders and at least four to five times that many rapes. They only caught him about two or three years ago when they ran his DNA through ancestry.com or something and found relatives.

I watched the series last summer about the "Golden State Killer," which was pretty forked up. Over a dozen murders and at least four to five times that many rapes. They only caught him about two or three years ago when they ran his DNA through ancestry.com or something and found relatives.
The one I am watching now, the guy, while in jail, asked his sister to go get the murder weapon and destroy it. She goes to the abandoned gas station, finds it, puts it in her trunk & goes home and decides she’s going to turn it into the police.

as she’s on her way out to the car to go to the police station & her mom is all “why are you doing this? He’s your brother”.

then later the mom was like “you put the needle in your brother’s arm. You killed him”.

obvs the mom is a huge part of why he was a psychopath.

for forks sake. my brothers ran up a $306 tab. that was a fun one for me to treat them to.

lesson learned.

i had 3 jameson doubles. they weren't even charged.

um i probably owe dago from our last adventure.
No you covered you I believe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom