Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (7 Viewers)

They are on sale plus if you buy today and use CINCO as a coupon code you get an extra 20% off

Who's gonna be sicko de mayo tommoro?

Who's gonna be sicko de mayo tommoro?
Not me. I went out for dinner and had some delicious oysters. Had one drink at dinner but I drove so stopped after one. Now just relaxing at home. I took tomorrow & Friday off as my mom & her best friend are coming to visit me & we are going down to Valle de Guadalupe for a wine trip.

This adulting thing is seriously disrupting my whole "drunk teenager" thing I've had going on. Busy every evening and up early on the weekends. Just no time to drink beer. That's gonna change at some point soon. I'm eyeballing Saturday night but not guaranteed that will even happen.

This adulting thing is seriously disrupting my whole "drunk teenager" thing I've had going on. Busy every evening and up early on the weekends. Just no time to drink beer. That's gonna change at some point soon. I'm eyeballing Saturday night but not guaranteed that will even happen.
You have to get your priorities straight! lol

You need to start making roadies

lol jk

I've thought about trying to subcontract the "being a dad" thing. That would free up a ton of time.
Lol. You know they have those “rent a husband” type services ...you know, to like come over and lift heavy things, hang things up high, set up your surround sound, etc. You could start a “rent a dad” service.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom