Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (29 Viewers)

Lol. You know they have those “rent a husband” type services ...you know, to like come over and lift heavy things, hang things up high, set up your surround sound, etc. You could start a “rent a dad” service.
That's a good idea....I would need a separate one just to argue with my teenage daughter. That alone would save me countless hours.

And for those of you keeping a diary. Put me down for miller lites tonight. No games, home school tomorrow so I can sleep in a bit, and me and the little one already have all his school work for tomorrow done. I'm gonna drink beer like it's March 2020.

Babysitters don’t take junior to his soccer game or lil Princess to ballet.

But upon further thought, it’s a terrible idea. Ppl will think you’re a pedo.
I've been a stay at home dad for years. Back when my daughter was little I'm sure people thought I was a weirdo. I'd go to dance class with her and girl scouts. I'd always be the only guy there. Didn't bother me....I've never cared what people thought. I also learned over the years that women in groups are not something I want to sit and listen too. Haha

I've been a stay at home dad for years. Back when my daughter was little I'm sure people thought I was a weirdo. I'd go to dance class with her and girl scouts. I'd always be the only guy there. Didn't bother me....I've never cared what people thought. I also learned over the years that women in groups are not something I want to sit and listen too. Haha
Story of my life, lol. Recitals, band, cheer, volleyball for the 2 girls, and everything else for the boys. But, my baby is a junior now so, we're about to finish up with with all of that. Good memories and good times. We just do different stuff now.

Got my drank on. Just maintained all evening....nothing crazy. Finished tuning my neighbors car tonight. Been working on that thing for a month getting the tune squared away.

Me either.

Having my first drink in a month. Found Four Roses Single Barrell at Albertsons for only $37. They actually had it for the same price as the Small Batch

Has anyone heard that Kirkland (Costco brand) scotch is supposed to be the same as Macallan?

My mom’s best friend (who is basically my aunt) texted yesterday asking if my Costco here has a liquor store in it. I said yes, you can buy liquor anywhere here - CVS, the grocery store, etc. (Texas is not like that & their Costco’s only sell beer & wine) . She said she wanted to buy Kirkland brand scotch.

So today after I get them from the airport, we go to Costco. Mom & I wait in the car. This broad comes out with this gigantic bottle of scotch for $35. I was like what’s the story behind this. She said that everyone claims that it’s Macallan so she wanted to see for herself.

they leave on Sunday and aren’t raging alcoholics so needless to say, I will have a huge arse bottle of Kirkland scotch on my hands.

Has anyone heard that Kirkland (Costco brand) scotch is supposed to be the same as Macallan?

My mom’s best friend (who is basically my aunt) texted yesterday asking if my Costco here has a liquor store in it. I said yes, you can buy liquor anywhere here - CVS, the grocery store, etc. (Texas is not like that & their Costco’s only sell beer & wine) . She said she wanted to buy Kirkland brand scotch.

So today after I get them from the airport, we go to Costco. Mom & I wait in the car. This broad comes out with this gigantic bottle of scotch for $35. I was like what’s the story behind this. She said that everyone claims that it’s Macallan so she wanted to see for herself.

they leave on Sunday and aren’t raging alcoholics so needless to say, I will have a huge arse bottle of Kirkland scotch on my hands.
Kirkland brands several scotches. I have also heard that one of them is Macallan, but I’ve never confirmed that. In general, Kirkland branded liquor is pretty good, although their gin is pretty marginal.

Kirkland brands several scotches. I have also heard that one of them is Macallan, but I’ve never confirmed that. In general, Kirkland branded liquor is pretty good, although their gin is pretty marginal.
It’s this one. I am still in shock at the size of this thing.

1620413380963.png

Attachments

• DE72C2FF-3A51-4538-9E4D-CEEC21C936AB.jpeg
    DE72C2FF-3A51-4538-9E4D-CEEC21C936AB.jpeg
    854.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom