Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (6 Viewers)

I plan my snack prior to even beginning to drink. It does 2 things....it ensures I have something to eat and it also somewhat ensures that I won't go raccoon on the kitchen. That last one doesn't always work out as planned but it usually helps.

I plan my snack prior to even beginning to drink. It does 2 things....it ensures I have something to eat and it also somewhat ensures that I won't go raccoon on the kitchen. That last one doesn't always work out as planned but it usually helps.
This never prevents me from going raccoon. I could have eaten a full meal and under the right drunkenness, I’ll still have pizza at 3am.

Had me a couple delta8 edibles and sipping on scotch

I thought the edibles weren't working, but for some reason it's been taking a long time to hit me lately. Last couple nights I have had 3 edibles and went to sleep like 3 hours later without feeling a thing but in both cases I woke up in the night thirsty as hell and all kinds of forked up

It's a weird experience to go to sleep sober and wake up stoned as sheet

On an unrelated tangent, home run LSU! Winning 2-1 in the 4th inning against Oregon

Had me a couple delta8 edibles and sipping on scotch

I thought the edibles weren't working, but for some reason it's been taking a long time to hit me lately. Last couple nights I have had 3 edibles and went to sleep like 3 hours later without feeling a thing but in both cases I woke up in the night thirsty as hell and all kinds of forked up

It's a weird experience to go to sleep sober and wake up stoned as sheet

On an unrelated tangent, home run LSU! Winning 2-1 in the 4th inning against Oregon
If I fall asleep high for even 30 minutes to an hour and wake up I no longer feel like I'm high. I think there's been 1-3 times at most that I've woken up forked up.

I totally forgot about this feature with my sennheiser wireless headphones. They just told me that I have between 6-12 hours of play time left and I only heard it because I'm still trying to figure out what I want to listen to after I play the music.

Last edited:
The Last Temptation by Alice Cooper is one of my most favorite albums and it happens to be an entire album based around his Steven character. Steven is my first name and I LOVE that song in dvd-audio 5.1 on Welcome To My Nightmare. My e-mail address is a song from that album.

I totally forgot about this feature with my sennheiser wireless headphones. They just told me that I have between 6-12 hours of play time left and I only heard it because I'm still trying to figure out what I want to listen to after I put the headphones on.
Sennheiser makes some good headphones. Are they IEM or over ear?

INSIDE THE PARK HOME RUN LSU!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom