Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (10 Viewers)

Crazy thing is I can still hear myself with the headphones on and I thought you weren't supposed to because of the noise cancelling.
You can hear yourself with any noise canceling earphones because the sound waves from your own voice come from inside your own body. The sound waves literally travel thru your skull bones

You can hear yourself with any noise canceling earphones because the sound waves from your own voice come from inside your own body. The sound waves literally travel thru your skull bones
Well that makes sense. Actually wait. Nope, I can hear myself typing this response to you and I'm not using the bad boy sound version keyboard that I actually love.

Just casually crushed a nice bottle of red after an all day party today (and the last several days, lol)...that alarm at 545 will suck but I screw it...music is sounding esp good tonight

After 8 complete innings it's still 4-1 LSU

Just been great pitching and defense

LSU wins 4-1

After dropping their first game in the regional (3-0 to Gonzaga), they have beaten and eliminated Central Connecticut and Gonzaga and tonight they hung the first loss on Oregon.

They play tomorrow with winner moving on to the super regionals

I know this is going to sound crazy but I did burrito muffulettas that i cook on the skillet to give it a crunch and it is forking wonderful. It totally works

I have to complain about the grocery stores.

1. self-checkouts. There are no discounts for doing the work yourself. This is horse shirt. If I have to do the job your employee would normally do, give me a discount.

2. They are now charging a fee if you request cash back on a debit card transaction

3. My Trader Joe’s is CONSTANTLY relocating shirt and it chaps my arse.

Crinkle cut or waffle cut fries please

I have to complain about the grocery stores.

1. self-checkouts. There are no discounts for doing the work yourself. This is horse shirt. If I have to do the job your employee would normally do, give me a discount.

2. They are now charging a fee if you request cash back on a debit card transaction

3. My Trader Joe’s is CONSTANTLY relocating shirt and it chaps my arse.
I'm fine with doing it myself because I know I'll get it done properly and as fast as possible and I don't have to talk to anyone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom