Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (11 Viewers)

i now know the only thing sheettier than having your house to yourself is other people occupying it too.

hah! i bet you didn't see this coming! i already knew this.

i now know the only thing sheettier than having your house to yourself is other people occupying it too.

hah! i bet you didn't see this coming! i already knew this.
Yes drunken babbling can often be unpredictable

Just got the Lagavulin Nick Offerman Edition

6K44.gif

20210609_183133.jpg

Is that on purpose?
Not really. I really only drink on the weekends and remember a few weeks ago I had been feeling ill? Well I took my herbs and after 3 days I felt better. Then last week on Thursday - after feeling okay for a week - it came back. I felt bad all weekend. Went to the doc Monday & got antibiotics for a sinus infection.

anyway, that’s the main reason I didn’t drink last weekend. I was too busy sleeping and laying around feeling itty shay

Not really. I really only drink on the weekends and remember a few weeks ago I had been feeling ill? Well I took my herbs and after 3 days I felt better. Then last week on Thursday - after feeling okay for a week - it came back. I felt bad all weekend. Went to the doc Monday & got antibiotics for a sinus infection.

anyway, that’s the main reason I didn’t drink last weekend. I was too busy sleeping and laying around feeling itty shay
Feeling better now?

This Offerman Edition Lagavulin is really good. It's got that normal smoky, briney flavor that Lagavulin normally has, but finishing it in Guiness beer casks has added a subtle creamy chocolate caramel flavor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom