Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (30 Viewers)

Listened to it today. Definitely not typical MD but good song.

After listening to several songs I remember why they never really caught no with me. I can't hear or understand Mustaine's vocals in most of their music. Feels like the vocals get drowned out by the music. Not sure if that's because of my hearing loss or if it's the same for others.

With Metallica, I can clearly hear Hetfield's voice in most of their songs.
I can't understand what he says on the Peace Sells album and dvd-audio gives you the lyrics on the screen! It's also not a volume problem, he was into drugs at that point so I think it's that because you can understand him much better on his latest albums. Oh, and I prefer the United Abominations version of A Tout Le Monde

I can't understand what he says on the Peace Sells album and dvd-audio gives you the lyrics on the screen! It's also not a volume problem, he was into drugs at that point so I think it's that because you can understand him much better on his latest albums. Oh, and I prefer the United Abominations version of A Tout Le Monde

Interestingly enough, I can hear him just fine in the Am I Evil? big four performance. I like watching that one every now and then.

I have that on blu-ray and it's awesome.
I'd love a blu-ray version of Live Sheet: Binge & Purge concert. Can't decide if the San Diego or Seattle version is better.

The Moscow concert would also be pretty great. The sea of people in that one is crazy.

That's early. I only watch vicariously in this thread. I'm not an alone drinker and these days I'm only social drinking one cocktail.
It would've been early for me when I worked at Gordon's since I would've still been on the clock but I don't work past 12-2pm at Big Lots. I wait until 4:30-5 to start if I'm working the next day.

I'm on vacation at VA beach so my drinking time can start anytime. I typically don't start until 6-7pm because that's my groove time. I beat my wife's arse at washers earlier.....3 skunk games. I'm a horribly sore winner. I'm working on it but when you skunk someone 3 games straight how do you say anything without it coming off as a sore winner? The best part is I'm way better at corn hole than washers. I have to count my points as half to even make it somewhat entertaining and even then I skunk them haha

I'm on vacation at VA beach so my drinking time can start anytime. I typically don't start until 6-7pm because that's my groove time. I beat my wife's arse at washers earlier.....3 skunk games. I'm a horribly sore winner. I'm working on it but when you skunk someone 3 games straight how do you say anything without it coming off as a sore winner? The best part is I'm way better at corn hole than washers. I have to count my points as half to even make it somewhat entertaining and even then I skunk them haha
Pretty much depends on if you want to have sex or not

Today I grabbed a bargain bottle of scotch called Naked Grouse. For $30 it's good whiskey if you like a sherry bomb

Pretty much depends on if you want to have sex or not

Today I grabbed a bargain bottle of scotch called Naked Grouse. For $30 it's good whiskey if you like a sherry bomb
I've been married 20 years......sex is never a factor as to how I act these days haha

I have no idea what "washers" is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom